[omaha] pysftp 0.2.0 has been released
Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T
jeffh at dundeemt.com
Sun Feb 8 02:50:11 CET 2009
pysftp - is a python module dedicated to simplifying SFTP
In the initial release of the module, it started as a fork of the
ssh.py module from Zeth @
* Now gracefully handles RSA or DSS private key files
* Supports encrypted private key files.
* logging can now be enabled/disabled
* now supports easy_install -- easy_install pysftp
* Project and source available here: http://code.google.com/p/pysftp/
* listed on PyPI http://pypi.python.org/pypi/pysftp/0.2.0
* a user list/newsgroup has been setup for support
A big note of thanks to Zeth for allowing this to happen!
More information about the Omaha