[omaha] Meeting location??

Charles Kaminski ckaminski at datascoutinc.com
Wed Feb 25 16:10:52 CET 2009

It was great to kick back and have a beer during the talk, but I think they
mislead us on the music/sound issue. What their events manager said about it
was far different than what the staff said.

When the music was down, it was fine.  When someone cranked up the sound, it
was too much to have a meaningful discussion.

Anyone have another venue idea besides F&H on 120th?