[omaha] Meeting location??

Joe Gulizia jrguliz at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 04:31:47 CET 2009

I liked the location and (Fox and Hound) BUT hated the fact that I could hardly hear Jeff's presentation.  I recall our waitress saying that there was another room available which didn't have the sound issues.  More electrical outlets would also be a plus.

Another location would also be okay...provided another site check could be done looking at the sound/electrical issues.  I also liked the mid-month time frame, so I could make OLUG and Python.  I'll try to think of a few locations also.

Joe