[omaha] Possible New meeting location -- Input needed.

Joe Gulizia jrguliz at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 07:53:27 CET 2009

I'd favor the move even though it's a further drive for me AND moving it to a different week MIGHT hopefully mean I could make both meetings every month (OLUG and Python) instead of alternating.

I was going to try and contact Indigo Joe's (76th and Dodge or thereabouts)and see if they had a private room..didn't get it done though.

Joe (new to the Python group)