[omaha] Vint Cerf talk - June 15

Chad Homan choman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 15:59:17 CEST 2009

Jeff

That sucks that you will be unable to make the June meeting.
Provided I am in town, which looks like I will be, I have no
problem taking the lead and being the poster child.  A night
for the noobs it is.

Chad, CISSP

Mark Twain <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/mark_twain.html>  -
"There is no sadder sight than a young pessimist."