[omaha] Off Topic: Free P4's

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Sun Mar 29 20:04:01 CEST 2009

It's spring cleaning time and the bride says they've got to go!

I've got 5 Dell Dimension P4 machines and 5 17" CRT's sitting unused in my
basement.  Most of them have 256MB / 40GB

They would make a find samba server, router, edubuntu system, etc .  I need
to get them out of my basement.  I'll give them away in sets.
1machine+1monitor.  They are all in good shape and the monitors match the
boxes.   Let me know if you need power cords.

I'm posting here first, then tomorrow on olug and the next on freecycle, so
if you want one or more let me know and we can arrange.

go ahead and contact me off list so we don't clutter the list.

Thanks,

Jeff