[omaha] Meeting notes

Steve Young sy at foreignlanguageflashcards.com
Tue Oct 20 05:03:32 CEST 2009

It was Joe, Nate and myself.  We discussed some python learning
resources, including Learning Python from O'Reilly, Python Pocket
Reference, and a couple of online tutorials:
http://pythonbook.coffeeghost.net/book1/index.html,
http://www.iamar.net/subpages/PythonVid.html,
and http://openbookproject.net//thinkCSpy/index.html.

We talked a little about learning styles and techniques to help make
learning programming easier.

Joe talked about pyquery, which allows you to make jquery queries on xml
documents and I talked a bit about python programming for web apps, then
we ate some great pizza and talked about other stuff till we adjourned.

Jeff/Chad - hope to see you next month.

Steve