[omaha] list

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Sun Jan 31 18:37:10 CET 2010

On Jan 31, 2010, at 11:20 AM, catalyst shadow wrote:
> I would like to post to the Python mailing list, let me know if it is still available and if you still hold meetings here in Omaha

Hmm... Looks like the Python web site has gone stale

   http://www.omahapython.org/

All Pythonistas are welcome at the Omaha Dynamic Language Users Group. I don't know Python personally, but if someone would present something that'd be great. Next meeting: Feb 9, no agenda yet. So probably miscellaneous challenges, then SIG-BEER.   :)

http://jays.net/wiki/Omaha_Dynamic_Language_Users_Group