[omaha] Meeting tonight?

Steve Young wereapwhatwesow at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 18:51:47 CEST 2010

They said the room is already booked for tonight.

They said they should be able to put it onto the schedule so we only have to
call if we are going to cancel for future meetings.  Do you want to do this,
or do you usually wait until close to the date to see if we are going to
meet?

Any ideas for another meeting place...?  I thought the time we didn't have
the projector and used VNC to share screens worked pretty good if you just
want to meet at a coffee shop.

On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 11:36 AM, Jeff Hinrichs <jeffh at delasco.com> wrote:

> We should meet at Lansky's.   Steve, if you wouldn't mind, would you call
> and reserve the meeting room?
>
> Thanks!
>
> -Jeff
>

> On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 11:03 AM, Steve Young <wereapwhatwesow at gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > Just wondering if we are meeting online or at Lansky's tonight?
> >
> > --
> > --Steve Young

--Steve Young