[omaha] November meeting

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Mon Oct 18 19:48:41 CEST 2010

On Oct 18, 2010, at 12:25 PM, Jeff Hinrichs wrote:
> I kind of like Jay's idea for November.  Jay, how is the parking over at
> PKI?  They expanded student parking quite a bit and I don't recall if you
> can park there at night without a pass.

Technically you need a pass. They prep me 7 parking passes each month. But nobody ever uses them and it's been years since anyone has gotten a ticket (which we could get waived).

> Jay, what kind of presentation would be of interest to the ODLUG?  Python
> like Perl has many facets -- what are the hot topics for the group
> currently?

We haven't seen any Python in... a very long time(?), so anything the presenter is fired up about would be welcome.   :)

Thanks,

Jay Hannah
Software Architect
jhannah at mutationgrid.com | http://mutationgrid.com | 1-402-598-7782