[omaha] Meeting tonight

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Mon Sep 20 14:21:07 CEST 2010

I was unsuccessful in getting our normal meeting room at Lansky's
tonight.  So I am mulling over trying to do an on-line meeting.  There
are a number of on-line meeting venues but they all inevitably want $$
for continued use.  So I am looking for ideas.  Currently I am
thinking google voice/chat for audio, google docs/presentation for the
slides and gobby for group code editing (there will be lots of that
for my talk on testing.)

I am looking for feedback, alternative options/venues.   Anyone know
how many people you can get in a google voice session?

-Jeff

--
Jeff Hinrichs
Dundee Media & Technology, Inc