[omaha] Multiple Pythons on Windows

Steve Young wereapwhatwesow at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 19:54:21 CEST 2010

Beautiful!  Well, I did have to reinstall 3.1 as I forgot I had uninstalled
it some time ago.  But even after installing 3.1, 2.5 was still the
default.  I made the batch file and it works perfectly.   I had thought I
would have to tinker around with virtualenv, but then I realized that is
mainly for creating different env's within a major release.  Have to wait
and try it later!  This is a great solution.

Thanks Jeff.

--Steve Young