[omaha] Linux Admin Job at Google

Eli Criffield elicriffield at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 23:08:16 CEST 2011

We have an opening for the job i'm doing right now at google. You'd be
working with me on the same team.

http://www.google.com/intl/en/jobs/uslocations/council-bluffs/engops/datacenter/production-linux-system-administrator-council-bluffs/index.html

While this is a Linux System Administrator job it's not for you're run
of the mill linux systems, there a little different. And so the job is
a little different then a typical sys admin. There can be a lot more
programing and that is going to be primarily in python.

If you have very strong Linux and Python knowledge and are interested
you can send me your resume and I can refer you, That doesn't help you
get hired, but it mite get you're resume looked at a bit sooner.

Eli Criffield