[omaha] Upcoming Meeting @ Google?

Eli Criffield elicriffield at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 20:36:50 CET 2012

Monday is President's Day Google's closed, so no web searches or gmail access,
Oh fine print says i just don't have to go to work so i can't let you
in, services working as normal.

How about Tuesday or Wednesday ?

And you can say you where there but not what's inside (Hint: take a
picture of any conference room you've ever been to and say it's
google, it looks just like that). We even have a sign you can see from
the street now. You can even whip out you're android voice app and say
out loud "Navigate to Google Data Center" and it'll take you right
there now, so i think the secrets of our location is out.
(The location is pubic now, but before Google built it they where
secretive of what was being built here and who was building it, but it
wasn't a very well kept secret)