[omaha] Update on Meeting Tomorrow, Where to go.

Eli Criffield elicriffield at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 20:40:56 CET 2012

Here's The Plan.

I didn't think to also take everyone's email address so I'm just going
to email the instructions of what to do to the list.
If you're name is not in this list, something went wrong and you
didn't get it filled out right and i'm sorry but it's to late now.
Please don't ask. I can't change it now. Sorry :(

Jeff Hinrichs
Joseph R. Gulizia
Jay Hannah
naomi grace see
Ralph Steve Young
Timothy Alexander
Shawn Hermans
Chad Homan
Tom Seiler
Susannah Go

Here is the address;  "1430 Veterans Memorial Hwy, Council Bluffs, IA
51501"  It is the the south entrance, right accost the street from
Leach Camper Sales.

http://g.co/maps/3j3v5

That street view shows the white guard shack, stay to the right of
that, they will ask for you're ID, and ask you to sign an NDA. Once
all that checks out you pull ahead to the building with the 1430 on it
(You will need to take a sharp right) And go almost to the far end to
The door with a 4 marked on it (I'll try to have some signs with
"Python Meeting" or something). You can park right in front of it.
There should be plenty of spots. I will meet you there.

I guess at some point I may want to join in the fun and stop directing
people so i'll tell them to stop letting people in, I'll play that by
ear i guess.

If that doesn't make sense ask now.

See you tomorrow.

Eli