[omaha] Great Meeting last night!

Tim Alexander dragonfyre13 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 22:37:47 CET 2012

I have a few things that I could present as well, let me know if people are
interested (these would be actually prepared, instead of my painful attempt
last meeting for an adhoc presentation):

   - web2py intro and demo
   - Cython intro + demo
   - Decorated Profiler (pure python profiler based on decorators, I wrote
   it some time ago, mainly focused on wsgi apps)
   https://bitbucket.org/dragonfyre13/decorated-profiler<https://bitbucket.org/dragonfyre13/decorated-profiler/src>
   - Natural language processing in python (intro + demo, as I'm still
   learning too)
   - A bit more testing focused (not unit, but integrates with CI system)
      - GUI level test automation with Sikuli (openCV based)
      - Test automation with Robot Framework, library development, etc
      - Web performance testing with multi-mechanize (Can present a number
      of more powerful tools if people are interested)

Can probably think of more later, but that's off the top of my head.

P.S. Just got word today that the request to host a user's group here got
denied for now. Will try again later, but not for next month.