[omaha] Idea for Multi - meeting/person/topic presentations

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Thu Mar 15 04:49:38 CET 2012

I'm open to any app type that meets the general requirements.  And no group
project will last forever as a demo since it will eventually "be done" or
so advanced in coding techniques that it will no longer serve as an
introductory app for new members.

As for it being a Todo app, Paul Graham thinks it could be a great idea.
http://paulgraham.com/ambitious.html. #2. :-!  Prolly not but who knows?
I'm hoping once we get it under way others will volunteer to use it as a
base for their talk on subject X.

Best,
Jeff Hinrichs