[omaha] September meeting - Wednesday 9/19 7pm

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Tue Sep 18 06:24:25 CEST 2012

I plan on attending.  Now that we are in season, I've got Wednesday nights
open (mostly).   We should have a book as a Door prize!  Yes, that is a
great idea.   I've got a book (new from O'Reilly) that I'll bring to the
meeting and we'll find it a home!  Don't know which one cause they sent me
a few.  I'll grab on at random and bring it with.

I am looking forward to the best meeting ever!

Best,

Jeff

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 5:11 PM, Steve Young <wereapwhatwesow at gmail.com>wrote:

> You know the routine - who can attend? Topics or presentations?
>
> It looks like I may be getting back into the Network Admin business, so I
> would love to see some of your favorite admin scripts.
>
> Steve

Best,

Jeff Hinrichs
402.218.1473