[omaha] Dev Help

Tim Alexander dragonfyre13 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 05:07:29 CET 2014

I have a reasonable (in my opinion) set of experience with the libraries
listed, as well as a number of others in those spaces, but I'm not
presently interested in working on a startup. I'm willing to grab coffee or
something and talk over technical concepts/approach though (talking python
is always interesting, especially in the graph theory/big data/natural
language spaces).