[omaha] Paid work for Python developer in Omaha

Biagio Arobba biagio at ch-labs.com
Mon Jul 10 13:02:56 EDT 2017

I love the quotes on your email. Very funny.

I wonder, could we meet for a brief discussion?

The system uses Python on the backend (via Ubuntu) and on the front end
JavaScript & Angular 1.x. The system is consuming a couple of APIs on the
back end as well.

I can tell you more, but I wonder if it would be easier to meet via
Hangouts or phone?

Best wishes,
Biagio

<http://www.Community-HL.com/>