[omaha] [PSF-Board] PSF Board Resolution Notification - OPUG's Meetup.com subscription for six months - Omaha Python UG, Nebraska

Betsy Waliszewski betsy at python.org
Wed Apr 4 17:03:00 EDT 2018

Hi Naomi,

Sorry for the delay in letting you know we received your request.

The PSF is happy to approve your 6-month meetup.com reimbursement of $89.94
for OPUG.

I have cc'ed in our financial controller, Phyllis. Please send her a copy
of the receipt for the payment when available. Additionally, we are
avoiding making wire transfers for amounts less than $500. Can you send
Phyllis a PayPal email address or a mailing address where she can send you
a check?

Best regards,

Betsy