[oscon] PSF at OSCON

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Sun Jul 24 18:53:03 CEST 2005

<red face>  Cut and paste the following one hundred times:

    I will subscribe to my own mailing list
    I will subscribe to my own mailing list
    I will subscribe to my own mailing list

I apologize for ignoring the couple of previous messages to this list.

Anyway, um, Life [tm] happens.  While I've dropped the ball on this, we
still don't have enough people to run a Python/PSF table at OSCON.  But
I'm certainly happy if others want to use this list to organize more
personal Python-related activities (e.g. dinner).

The way to build large Python applications is to componentize and
loosely-couple the hell out of everything.