[Pandas-dev] Timeline for 0.13

Jeff Reback jeffreback at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 22:39:40 CEST 2013

Ok....made decent progress since last week....18 issues left...lol

Phillp and Jeff Tratner have a few issues to fix over the weekend

going to merge the isin pretty soon

wesm u ok with the offsets by cancan01?

otherwise I think prob ok for a release candidate maybe early next week

wesm can you put up the windows builds?

thanks,

Jefff