[Pandas-dev] Free interactive tutorials for Pandas

Phillip Cloud cpcloud at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 23:03:19 CEST 2014

Perfect timing Tobias. I've convinced my coworkers that Python with pandas
is the way to go for data analysis (they use MATLAB currently), but of
course there are a TON of things that pandas does and I can't hope to teach
it all to them. I would say that the most important thing to understand
when first learning pandas is its indexing rules and capabilities. For me,
this was one of the harder things to learn and one of the most useful, once
I was able to grok it. Understanding the semantics of loc and iloc is
essential to being productive with pandas (and these aren't in The Book).
Anyway, I think this is a great idea.

--
Best,
Phillip Cloud