[Pandas-dev] Heads-Up: 0.13 final

yoval p. yoval at gmx.com
Mon Jan 13 08:40:14 CET 2014

We're still in a dev holding pattern for binaries, I think
it makes sense to make further changes to our release process.

I'd like to tag a v0.13.1, upload the binaries off the "BadgerBox"
to github's new-ish releases feature and send out the ANN.

Having no pypi release is unfortunate but stalling development
is even worse IMO. There's already a noticeable slowdown in activity,
and PRs are laying around for months.

As someone lured by wes (you fiend, you) to care about pandas as a
developer and not just a user, forcing the issue on release schedule
is just me doing my bit as janitorial support for @jreback.

Wes, are you cool with that?
Anyone else think this is a bad move?

Yoval