[Pandas-dev] Unable to continue maintaining pandas windows binary builds

yoval p. yoval at gmx.com
Mon Jan 13 08:54:59 CET 2014

- I've setup a consolidated CI status page:
  http://scatterci.github.io/ScatterCI-Pandas

  to help us keep windows green without your involvement.

- We've agreed that jreback or me (me) will be doing the ANN.
- I suggested in another thread we treat pushing
  binaries directly to GH as sufficient for sending
  an ANN and moving to the next release cycle.

 You can then push the binaries to pypi at your convenience.

Does that cover it or are there other issues that need to be tackled?