[Pandas-dev] European pandas contributors meeting in London

Marc Garcia garcia.marc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 13:34:35 EST 2019

Hi there,

Just to let you know, that we've got only couple of spots left for the
pandas contributors meeting in London. If you are interested and you are
not already registered, please let me know asap before it's sold out.

Besides the pandas contributors and core devs, we'll have people from
Arrow, Dask, xtensor/xframe, Vaex, CPython... You can find more info at:
https://python-sprints.github.io/europandas2019/

Cheers!