[Pandas-dev] Domain and hosting

Andy Ray Terrel andy.terrel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 14:16:35 EST 2020

On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 12:24 PM Marc Garcia <garcia.marc at gmail.com> wrote:

> The OVH hosting is also free. I thought Rackspace started sending invoices
> now, I saw on Twitter comments from some other projects about it.

NumFOCUS has negotiated a 2 year extension. The twitter comments seems to
be mostly tied to personal accounts.

> Part of the idea of moving to OVH was because they should provide us with
> the Binder infrastructure if we make the examples in the docs runnable.

OVH is great but as far as I know there is no formal relationship. Sorry if
there are details elsewhere that I've missed. Anywho, I just wanted to make
sure you know I had resources to help if needed.