[Persistence-sig] persistence to code-related-object?

Paolo Invernizzi paoloinvernizzi@dmsware.com
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 10:19:54 +0200

Hello folks,

I was looking at the class persistence module in current zodb, and the
current implementation is pretty broken. (I've posted details on the
zodb-dev mailing list...)

Jeremy adviced me to ask all you if the problem of persistence applied to code
stuff (function,module,classes,code-object,...) is relevant to this
sig or not.

I'm pretty interested, as applying persistence machinery to code
related object and leveraging the import module to handle imports from
persistent module, spread new interesting paths to investigate.

Paolo Invernizzi