[Persistence-sig] FW: OSCON Birds of a Feather Session - confirmation

Patrick K. O'Brien pobrien@orbtech.com
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 08:19:32 -0500

[Jim Fulton]

> Is there any chance we could move this to Wednesday?
>
> I'm leaving Thursday morning. :(

The only timeslot on Wednesday is from 8 to 10 and that is taken up by:

Python Software Foundation
Date: 07/24/2002
Time: 8:00pm - 10:00pm
Location: Marina II in the East Tower
Moderated by: Guido van Rossum

The only timeslot on Tuesday is from 6 to 7 and that is taken up by:

What is Python?
Date: 07/23/2002
Time: 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Location: Harbor Island I in the East Tower
Moderated by: Wesley J. Chun, CyberWeb Consulting

Monday has no conflicts for the entire timeslot from 6 to 10, but I don't
fly in until Tuesday and I wasn't sure if many people would be there on
Monday. That's why I picked Thursday.

I'm open to suggestions. It would be a shame not to have you there.
Thoughts?

--
Patrick K. O'Brien
Orbtech