[Persistence-sig] getting started

Stefan Drees sdrees@sdrees2.de
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 16:40:54 +0200

On Tue, Jul 09, 2002 at 09:15:32AM -0400 - a wonderful day -
					Jeremy Hylton wrote:
> Introductions: Please tell us about your interest in the
> persistence SIG, what personal/professional goals you have for
> it, and how much time & energy you have.  (Feel free to lurk if
> that's your preference.)

I've been programming and consulting since 1989.  For now I am
sure I will be lurking first.  But a standardized persistency
layer in python seems - at least to me - to be an important
feature for python to stay competitive.  So I will be following
these discussions and hopefully the coding with interest and
some participation, I guess.  I do have some expertise, well at
least some time, and energy.

All the best,
		s t e f a n.
--