[Persistence-sig] getting started

Kevin Jacobs jacobs@penguin.theopalgroup.com
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 14:35:03 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 10 Jul 2002, Guido van Rossum wrote:
> Kevin Jacobs's posts here are an example of what I mean.  He wants to
> map objects to relational databases, which is very different from
> Zope.  Coming up with something that supports both sounds hard.

It is different than ZODB, and it will be hard to come up with an
implementation that supports both paradigms.  However, I am much more
concerned with interface at the moment, so I still think there is much
useful work that can be done here that applies to both.

-Kevin ;)

--
Kevin Jacobs
The OPAL Group - Enterprise Systems Architect