[Persistence-sig] FW: OSCON Birds of a Feather Session - confirmation

Patrick K. O'Brien pobrien@orbtech.com
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 15:38:15 -0500

[Jim Fulton]

> Unfortunately, I don't arrive at the SD airport till 8pm.
>
> I chose to keep my time as OSCON short this year. :(
>
> I guess I'll just miss the BOF. Dang.
>
> I suggest you go ahead with Thursday evening.
>
> I'll see how hard it would be to extend my stay another day.

Unfortunately, Guido has another meeting Thursday evening. Would moving the
time up to 6:00 pm on Thursday help? I would think this BOF would be most
productive if we had the Pope, the BDFL and the SIG Coordinator all together
at the same time. But I'll take whatever I can get. :-)

--
Patrick K. O'Brien
Orbtech