[Persistence-sig] FW: OSCON Birds of a Feather Session - confirmation

Guido van Rossum guido@python.org
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 17:00:33 -0400

> Unfortunately, Guido has another meeting Thursday evening. Would
> moving the time up to 6:00 pm on Thursday help? I would think this
> BOF would be most productive if we had the Pope, the BDFL and the
> SIG Coordinator all together at the same time. But I'll take
> whatever I can get. :-)

Alas, the OSI board has a dinner meeting preceding the (open) board
meeting starting at 5:30 on Thu.  Perhaps we could try to do this over
lunch on Wed?  (Lunch Wed is booked too for me...)

Or we could pick a slot in the Python track that is unlikely to be of
interest for the persistence crowd.  I could miss the two Thursday
morning talks (weave and WRDLpy -- no offense intended).