[Persistence-sig] FW: OSCON Birds of a Feather Session - confirmation

Jim Fulton jim@zope.com
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 09:29:28 -0400

Patrick K. O'Brien wrote:
> It looks like O'Reilly is unable to accommodate our request to hold a BOF
> during one of the Thursday morning sessions. (See the reply below.) So it
> appears we have few options, none of which look particularly good, unless
> someone can think of another:
>
> 1. Go with the scheduled time of 8-10pm Thursday. Guido will miss it. Jim
> *might* be able to make it.
>
> 2. Change the time to 6-8pm to make it easier for Jim to attend. Guido will
> still miss it.

That woudn't make it any easier for me.

> 3. Change the time to 6-7pm Tuesday. Guido can make it (I believe) but Jim
> will miss it (unless he got an earlier flight?).

Uh, how about 10pm on Tuesday. I can make that unless my plane is
late. :)

> 4. Give up on an "official" BOF and have lunch together or meet on our own
> somehow, somewhere.

How about getting together early on Wednesday, say 7 am? We could meet over breakfast.

Jim