[Persistence-sig] Was there a Persistence-BOF at OSCON?

Phillip J. Eby pje@telecommunity.com
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 17:16:40 -0400

At 05:14 PM 7/29/02 -0400, Guido van Rossum wrote:

>I also note that, conform the predictions for any SIG, as soon as any
>code was posted, the discussion stopped. :-)

I actually thought it was everybody but me went to OSCON.  :)

As for me, I was sick for a good part of last week, which is why I haven't
yet replied to Donal Walter's post about property-like objects.  (I've
actually got something similar in PEAK, although it's actually a way of
generating getters and setters...  a specialized kind of descriptor that
can add generated methods to the class it's contained it.  A bit esoteric
for this list's purposes though.)