[Playground] testing with Martin's patch

DIG dig.list на nm.ru
Fri Dec 13 05:49:17 EST 2002

Hi, Barry A. Warsaw !

I try to send test KOI8-R encoded message to this list, and I finished with this error message:

    (reason: 550 banned charset in subject: KOI8-R)
... while talking to mail.python.org.:
>>> DATA
<<< 550 banned charset in subject: KOI8-R
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable

Could you please tell me what does it mean ?
What charset should I use for KOI8-R encoded message ?

Best regards,