[PLPUG] Microbit:Polska

piotr maliński riklaunim w gmail.com
Pią, 18 Lis 2016, 15:47:41 EST

Hi,

There was some discussion if/how we could use a Micro:bit or alike for a
similar tasks in Poland. There was that presentation in Katowice, but also
on PyCon PL this year. It was very fun to see how much things it can do
without connecting small and annoying electronics to it.

I also go the retail version and got a quick run with it. The Mu editor
changes the "experience" a lot :) It's good to see that something official
come up for Micro:bit in Poland.