[PLPUG] Microbit:Polska

ABIX Adam Jurkiewicz a.jurkiewicz w abix.info.pl
Nie, 20 Lis 2016, 13:16:51 EST

W dniu 14.11.2016 o 14:13, Christian Barra pisze:
> For example:
> Python Programmars to run the workshops
> Prepare the workshop materials
> Translating the material for the workshop and the website

Christian,
I'm on board ;-) I can promote in teachers corners, I can come and make
workshops (I have long experiense with tiching teachers).
I canno make translations - I have no time. I can try to prepare
materials for teachers (if I will have time).

Today, in Radom (http://konferencja.radom.pl) I have told to about You,
Christian and Microbit and Agnieszka Bilska.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3YfKHojM_Y&feature=youtu.be

I hope that my all presentation
(https://issuu.com/adamj_superbelferrp/docs/python_vs_babelki) will make
goo climate for changes in education.

Adam

--
ABIX - Systemy wspomagania biznesu i edukacji.
www.abix.info.pl | www.cyfrowaszkola.waw.pl