[portland] Planning for the August Meeting

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 04:09:31 CEST 2007

I got there late, having been to Harry Potter @ Lloyd w/ family.

Forgot to take email thinking I could just figure it out.

Wrongo!  East Side Saloon has lots of tables, in case we ever get more
than 5 Python programmers in Portland.[1]

425 The Side Door got my vote for "most personable". [2]

Morrison Hotel (finally checked my email at CubeSpace) actually seemed
a tad on the dark side.  What do others think?

OK, time to blog about Harry.

Kirby

[1]  I think Saturday Academy should just do Perl for awhile (along
with C++ and C#). Python is so easy, it should just be a prerequisite
for other more interesting courses.

[2]
http://myspace.com/425thesidedoor
http://www.yelp.com/biz/9TFRdBf5v7xNHThDp9pPYQ