[portland] Fwd: Starcraft day is next Saturday

Jesse Hallett hallettj at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 22:40:21 CET 2007

I have some good news for Python coding Starcraft players! There will
be a bunch of people hanging out a Cubespace next Saturday playing
games. If you enjoy Starcraft - or if you just want an excuse to spend
more time at Cubespace - I would be happy to see you there.

Specific information is included below.

Please bring your own Starcraft machine, if you can. There may be some
extras, but I can't make any guarantees.

Cheers,
Jesse