[portland] line of sight chess (losc) SF cvs

Kevin Altis altis at semi-retired.com
Tue Jun 12 05:29:39 CEST 2007

Since Jeff is working on doing sprints later this year I thought I
would provide a link to the code that was done at the sprint two
years ago in case anyone is interested. Since we were in a hurry and
needed a place for the source code we just picked an existing project
that some folks had access to:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/remorse/

However, anyone can do an anonymous checkout of the code. To actually
run it, you'll need Python, wxPython, and PythonCard, but I just
checked and it does run. If you're interested, installation
instructions are here:

http://pythoncard.sourceforge.net/installation.html

The CVS info page for the code is at:
http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=112231

or if you just want to browse the source in your browser, check out:
http://remorse.cvs.sourceforge.net/remorse/losc/

The main file is loschess.py, so double-clicking that file or typing
"python loschess.py" at your favorite command or shell prompt will
start it up.

ka
---
Kevin Altis