[portland] Reminder: Meeting tonight, 7pm, Lucky Lab

jason kirtland jek at discorporate.us
Tue Jun 12 19:54:15 CEST 2007

Hi everyone,

Just a quick reminder that we're meeting tonight, Tuesday June 12th
at 7pm in the Lucky Lab on SE Hawthorne[1].

We don't have any presentations scheduled or any set agenda.
Possible discussion topics include: presentations- topics wanted,
topics offered, location?; planning regular agile code sprints;
OSCamp and maybe OSCamp Python code sprints; and more chat about
advocacy and getting virtual servers for Python user groups.
There's also a rumor that there may be a few OLPC laptops on hand
to play with.

See you all down to the Lab tonight!

-Jason

[1] If you need directions or a map to the Lab, there's one on our
Meetup site: http://python.meetup.com/183/