[portland] Last night's meetup and next month

Jeff Schwaber freyley at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 19:00:40 CEST 2007

Hey all,

Last night's meetup was pretty cool, and y'all who came should
definitely stick around.

I found out what the issue with CubeSpace is.

Despite the fact that pdx.rb and the PHP UG both used to meet on the
1st Tuesday at FreeGeek, they now are both meeting or proposing to
meet on the 2nd Tuesday at CubeSpace. So, since they're jumping ship
off the cream of the crop of Tuesdays, I say we pirate it!

So: I propose we meet on the 1st Tuesday at CS.

I suspect this to be the best day for the future, but I will note that
the next 1st Tuesday is July 3rd and people may be out of town (I will
be). Comments? Thoughts? Exigencies?

In addition, let's get started on the 'who's giving a lightning talk?'
question. Anyone want to stand up for 5 minutes?

Jeff