[portland] Portland Python at OSCON

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 01:52:47 CEST 2007

Portland Pythoneers wanting to meet up informally in advance of my sojourn
to EuroPython, leaving July 5, are welcome to ping my email, maybe we could
have a beer, I'd be up for randomly making the groups larger based on who
has what scheduled.

I like to make our formal meetings when I can but there's often a conflict
(I'm already a member of several "meet often" groups).

Also, I'm speaking at OSCON again this year, about CP4E, and wouldn't mind
harvesting your thoughts, though my formal digital version is already pretty
much in the can.

Lastly, I'm getting one of those new Dell laptops with Ubuntu preinstalled
and wouldn't mind showing it off once it ships, maybe learning a trick or
two from already users (I use it on a few desktops but not very intensively
-- anyone in PORPIG got Beryl running on Ubuntu?).

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=ubuntu+beryl

Kirby