[portland] Successful Code Sprint + One upcoming!

Jeff Schwaber freyley at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 21:21:40 CEST 2007

Hey all,

We had a pretty awesome code sprint last night with about a dozen
people working on two projects, one Arlo's Naked Planner, and one a
group bills app, both in Python. Both were able to demo pretty interface
by the end of the evening.

Our next code sprint is going to be a whole day long, and we'd love to
get everybody involved. We've got plenty of room and can have more
projects, so whether you feel driven to work on a particular thing or
just want to come for the atmosphere, you're all welcome. Here's the

Saturday, October 27th
622 SE Grand

You can sign up on the wiki, and if you're bringing a project, we
recommend putting it on there and including any IT that should be done
beforehand to get into the code:

PS: We've got an awesome group, and we like to keep them fed. If you'd
like to sponsor some pizza or some beer, we'd be really happy to say
your name a lot. Just let me know.