[portland] November meeting, pizza included

Adam Lowry adam at therobots.org
Wed Oct 31 18:02:26 CET 2007

Portland Pythoneers,

I managed to convince the company I work for (Kavi) to spring for
pizza for November's meeting. If you think you'll be coming, please
RSVP at the Meetup site [1] so I know about how much pizza to get. If
you have any dietary restrictions or some topping you just can't
stand, send me an email - I'll already be getting a mix of meat &
veggie dishes, but I could get a vegan one or something else if
necessary.

And those of you that have signed up on the Meetup site but are not
on the main email list [2], I'd recommend it; that's where most of
the discussion happens.

Adam

[1] http://python.meetup.com/183/calendar/6522187/