[portland] A List of Object Instances?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Apr 1 20:17:31 CEST 2008

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008, Dylan Reinhardt wrote:

> Perhaps your problem has something to do with the way your list elements
> are being appended and/or accessed?

Dylan,

   Our messages crossed on their ways to the mail list. Yes, I was creating
the list within the for loop so it was cleared after each curve rather than
after each plot.

   I still have an issue with this, but now I know what I'm looking for so I
can step through the code with winpdb and see where it's breaking.

Thanks,

Rich