[portland] OSCON user group pass

Kevin Altis altis at semi-retired.com
Tue Jul 8 17:24:36 CEST 2008

Hi,
like last year I'll have a free pass to OSCON for use by one Portland
Python User Group member at a time. The pass should cover tutorials.
I signed up for various Python tutorials on Monday and Tuesday, but
it can probably be used for any tutorial that isn't full as well as
the Open Mobile Exchange.

Since this is a physical pass, only one person can use it at any
given time, so those that are interested will need to work out who is
using it and when and then coordinate handing it off as needed. I'll
arrange for Jason to get it Sunday before the show or Monday morning
at the latest.

http://en.oreilly.com/oscon2008/public/content/home

ka