[portland] Reminder: Meeting Tonight! Plus: More Django!

jason kirtland jek at discorporate.us
Tue Jul 8 23:58:05 CEST 2008

A late addition to tonight's line-up: Rami will be doing a quick and
dirty code-wise intro to Django.

And we have a couple more new O'Reilly books for enjoyment & review: the
new edition of High Performance MySQL, the Ultimate HTML Reference (from
Sitepoint, similar to the CSS book from last meeting), and Ununtu for
Non-Geeks.  There'll also be a Python reference book or two up for grabs.

See you tonight!

-Jason